Clinton Campaign Planted Protesters at Trump Rallies, Undercover Video Shows

Protesters at Donald Trump's Campaign Rally
Police remove a protester during a rally by Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and his supporters in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  Reuters/Jonathan Ernst

An undercover investigation alleges that the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton paid people specifically to disrupt campaign gatherings of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Project Veritas released part of undercover videos showing Scott Foval, who used to be connected with the progressive group Americans United for Change, talking about hiring people to “start confrontations” at Trump rallies.

Foval was caught in the 16-minute video saying that mentally ill persons and the homeless were among those hired to initiate conflict. He said his group had been paying off “a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff “ for 20 years.

Foval also said the planted protesters would begin disrupting the Trump rallies while they were still in the line and not yet inside so that media can cover the situation. He referred to the strategy as “conflict engagement.”

“They’re starting confrontations in the line, right?” Foval said. “They’re not starting confrontations in the rally. Because once they’re inside the rally, they’re under Secret Service control. When they’re outside the rally, the media will cover it no matter where it happens. The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic,” he added.

Foval employed the “bird-dogging” tactic, which aimed to establish the idea that anarchy often erupts at Trump rallies. This tactic involves people who appear to be most vulnerable, such as the disabled, to create a greater impact.

According to the conversations recorded in the video, they chose in advance which persons to provoke, and they chose specific spots in the area where the cameras are sure to catch the confrontations.

The planted protesters would sometimes wear Planned Parenthood shirts or shirts that bore the print ‘Trump is a Nazi,’ Foval said in the video.

“I mean, honestly, it’s not hard to get some of these assholes to pop off,” Foval boasted. “It’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or, ‘Trump is a Nazi,’ you know. You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”

Foval also mentioned he worked directly with the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign.

“We are contracted directly with the DNC and the campaign both. I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the campaign.”

The group Americans United for Change fired Foval and distanced itself from him shortly after the undercover videos went out.

“Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical and legal standards,” the organization said in a statement. “Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change.”

The Project Veritas videos showed convicted felon Robert Creamer working together with Clinton’s campaign staff and the DNC in employing provocative strategies. In one particular video, he admitted Clinton is aware of everything he and his team are doing, Breitbart News reported.

Foval is one of Creamer’s consultants.

In a statement Wednesday, Creamer said he is “stepping back” from Clinton’s campaign.

"I am unwilling to become a distraction to the important task of electing Hilary Clinton, and defeating Donald Trump in the upcoming election," Creamer said. "As a result I have indicated to the Democratic National Committee that I am stepping back from my responsibilities working with the campaign."

In another video, Alan Schulkin, New York Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections, was recorded saying “there is a lot of voter fraud.”

He said during election, people were transported from poll to poll so that certain candidates would get more votes. Schulkin said voters should be asked to present a voter I.D., but the state does not have laws requiring them to do so.

Schulkin also said there are “thousands” of absentee ballots.

“There is a lot of fraud,” Schulkin said. “Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud.”

    Most Popular
  • Is 'The Last Supper' worth watching? Audience and critics weigh in

    Is 'The Last Supper' worth watching? Audience and critics weigh in

    Faith-based films often receive mixed reactions, and The Last Supper is no exception. The movie attempts to bring a fresh perspective to one of the most iconic moments in Christian history, but does it succeed? Some reviews from critics and audiences provide insight into its strengths and shortcomings.

  • ‘The Chosen’ Season 5: The darkest season yet—What to know before watching

    The wait is over—The Chosen is back with its fifth season, and this time, things are getting intense. The new episodes dive straight into the final days of Jesus’ life, covering some of the most emotional and dramatic moments in the Bible. If you’ve been following the series, you already know that The Chosen isn’t just about retelling familiar stories—it’s about bringing them to life in a way that feels real.

  • Massacres in Syria: Over 1,000 dead, including Christians and Alawites

    Syria’s coastal regions have been devastated by a series of massacres, with reports indicating that over 1,000 people—many from Christian and Alawite communities—have been killed in brutal attacks. Entire families have been wiped out, and survivors are fleeing in search of safety as sectarian violence escalates.

  • Kim Sae-ron and Wheesung: The tragic irony of Korean society and the principles of happiness

    Not long ago, the media was in an uproar over actress Kim Sae-ron’s passing. Just months before, the same people who had relentlessly criticized her for her DUI incident were now expressing sympathy, saying, "The world was too harsh on her." The irony is impossible to ignore.

  • Newsboys move forward as a quartet after Michael Tait’s departure

    After more than a decade as the lead singer of the Newsboys, Michael Tait has officially parted ways with the band, marking a significant shift in the Christian rock group’s lineup. The remaining members—Jeff Frankenstein, Jody Davis, Duncan Phillips, and Adam Agee—have assured fans that they will continue forward, embracing a new season of music and ministry.